Tuesday, June 23, 2009

2 Days Until Draft (So Jump on the Bandwagon)

The Bulls must trade up in this draft. I have fallen in love with one prospect and one prospect only. I like Johnny Flynn, Tyler Hansbrough, Dejuan Blair...I like all these guys. But I don't want any of them. The Bulls must package the 16th pick and 26th pick and try to trade with Indiana for the 13th. For who?

Eric Maynor.

Eric Maynor is the second best point guard in this draft. Easily. Ricky Rubio is the best but Eric Maynor isn't far behind as far as point guard ability. Behind Rubio, he's the most natural and effective point guard in this draft.

If the Bulls truly want to play Derrick Rose off the ball more then Eric Maynor is definately the answer. For some reason, his stock isn't hot but it isn't cold either. In my opinion, I think he has the best point guard game across the board. No true weakness which also means no true strength. But that's just it. His strength is he has no weakness to play effective minutes at the point guard position in the NBA.

If the Bulls are serious, then they must go after this man. I think it'd be smart with some of our guards on the move. We'll just have to wait 45 hours to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment