Russell - If you cant already tell I'm a huge Mets fan. I grew up in a Mets family and have been a fan ever since my first game when I was 3 and have been going to Shea (Now Citi Field) since. Like most Mets fans I think my baseball IQ is very high (at least higher than a Yankees Fan) and I know a lot about the Mets. I hope to gain followers and you guys can rely on me for Mets insights and reactions.
Mungo - Being a Bulls fan that's not from Chicago, I get the best of both worlds. Living in New York, listening to ignorant Knicks wisdom while closely paying attention to one of the most storied franchises in the NBA. I am reliable for anything that goes down with the Bulls and for most of basketball. Followers should join if they wish to see the "Baby Bulls" grow up which will be very soon.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment