The answers are none, nothing, and no.Ricky Rubio and Hasheem Thabeet sure do interests alot of teams. The Kings are hoping Rubio drops to them at 4 but I don't see that happening at all. If teams drafted by need then maybe but top of the draft is always about getting the best available. Rubio is in the top three, no question. Alot of teams have been inquiring about the Grizzlies pick including the Knicks, Timberwolves, and Celtics (gasp!). I don't know what the Celts are doing but the Knicks & Wolves should try and get this number 2 pick. Both teams can definately use it since they both lack a true point guard and center and those will be the best available.
Whoever is left over, the Thunder will surely take (and I'm sure they hope it's Thabeet).
The Bulls would like to trade up and the Wizards want to trade down. How about they discuss? With the 5th pick, the Bulls would be able to get one of the top point guards in the draft like Flynn or Evans and with this, they'd be able to play Rose off the ball more. It would also give them another guard since Gordon and Hinrich's stay in Chicago seem to be coming to an end. The Wizards don't really need the 5th pick. They'd rather trade down and get some value for the pick and pick up a Dejuan Blair type player to give them a little more size inside. If they took him with the 5th pick, they'd appear insane.
We'll just have to see come Thursday. I know earlier I said that this is an uncertain draft but I can gurantee that there will be a few shakeups at the NBA Draft.
No comments:
Post a Comment